Monday, April 14, 2008

Thinking about plants

I've been doing some research for the past day. My next goal is to choose some plants to put in the terrarium. I have decided to choose the following however, not sure if I will get all of them. Also, not mention I am trying to get some Riccia fluitans and Begonia foliosa at the moment. I've seen them incorporated in other terrariums and they look great. If all goes well I should have some plants in by the next day or so. Other then all that, I've added a few rocks. I would take a picture but who wants to see a bunch of rocks? One thing I regret is not putting any rock in the walls like a nice thin piece to make a platform.





Fern - Nephrolepis exaltata 'Suzi Wong'










Oak Leaf Creeping Fig








Begonia 'El Valle"






No comments: